It combines the typical Cycladic architecture with the comforts of modern minimalism and is dominated by shades of off-white walls and light gray floors with wood and reinforced with cement.
From the large terraces visitors may admire the picturesque sunset, gazing at the horizon the islands of Paros and Naxos.
It is surrounded by fully formed and planted only with Mediterranean vegetation open spaces (2,378.00 sq.m.), having open living areas with shaded pergolas, a private pool with overflow and a space for barbeque with its fully furnished dining area, under a large pergola. Frm the pool and the outdoor living area the view is impressive
a. Entrance level (121.00 sq.m.) includes:
· a large living room with a cosy dining area
· a modern and fully equipped kitchen
· a large master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom
· a large dinning terrace with pergola
b. Lower level (145.00 sq.m.) includes
· a comfortable sitting area
· a kitchenette
· a bathroom
· a large master bedroom with king-size and en-suite bathroom
· a bedroom with two single beds and a private bathroom
· a large master bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom
· a bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom (baby sitter, servant maid etc)